Sunday, January 04, 2009

A Whole New Year

So my mother has been after me for updating my blog... something that has clearly not been made a huge priority the last few months!  MY BAD.

OK, so we're out with the old in 2008 and in with the new.  That means it is the season of good intentions and resolutions, right?  Right.  I have never been fab at resolution making; it seems like a lot to set goals for an entire year.  I'm much more comfortable with small goals that I get to see the end of.  So this year I am making some promises I am pretty sure I can keep...

This year...
  • I promise to spoil my nephews not quite rotten, but certainly lots.
  • I promise to call everyone more.  (Abby is somewhere cringing.)
  • I promise to enjoy Napa in the spring, Michigan and Ocean City in the summer and football season in the fall.
  • I promise to look really hard at starting my Ph.D.  Look real hard.
  • I promise to watch more movies and read more books instead of internet shopping.
  • I promise to do less of the stuff I don't want to do--unless it is work related and then Mama needs PAID so that stuff stays.  

OK, those are some things I can stick with.  Probably.  We'll see.

Any fab resolutions in your new year?



1 Comments:

Blogger TransplantedOkie said...

And you should call your mother more. We don't talk NEARLY enough.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home